From the speech of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan N.Nazarbayev at the Anti-Corruption Forum NDP "Nur Otan"
A public servant must be guided by the following ethical standards:
1. He should be able to dispose of the power and authority and still be honest.
2. In the public service it necessary to work for the benefit of the state, but not for his own well-being, not to confuse the public funds with his own pocket.
3. The official must live without fear of the question " What do you live?", as there should be no reason for the appearance of images of his villas, high fences around them, and expensive foreign cars.
4. It is important to live in harmony with the requirements of the laws.
5. It is necessary for any position, in any capacity to work so those under any circumstances do not lose the confidence of the people, the citizens of their country.
6. Kazakh state official should be an example of justice, humility, and be able to behave among people.
7. Before manage a team, he must himself learn to obey, to be able to perform that requires its employees.
8. It is necessary to intervene immediately and take action if you see that harmed the interests of the State or preparing an act of corruption.